Friday, March 15, 2013

Things I never thought I would appreciate

Dustless chalk
full sentences
good grammar
double or queen size bed

all is well today  A beautiful sunny day to start with a ripping thunderstorm to finsh the school day.
No parcels yet - A freind in Punakha sent a registered parcel to me 10 days ago - it is only a 6 hour drive and the parcel has not arrived yet.  I guess the mail is just not moving very quickly these days.
this weekend we have a big clean up day on Saturday for UN Internationa Happiness day on the 20th of March.  Then there is a baby shower on Saturday night.  I have lots of planning and marking to do so will settle into that for the weekend.

I have 2 International Women's day speeches I would like to post.  Will get to it ont he weekend perhaps.  Night all. You will soon be waking up.


No comments:

Post a Comment