Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Punakha

Here we are at a hotel in Punaha / Wongdi  WITH INTERNET:) 

 Travel day over Dochula pass full view of the Himalaya mountains. 

Arrived at an upscale hotel.  This morning I revelled in what I thought might be my very last shower for a long time and Now here we are - shower and hot water.  I am not actually sure if I stay here tonight or go to Punakha to stay with another teacher.  Here are some photos of the day. 

Loading the trucks and buses. 





Visit to Punakha Dzong




Buddha Tree 





1 comment:

  1. Heather! The richness of place, spirit and culture looks well-suited to the adventurous you. It's inspiring. Looking forward to watching more of the story unfold as you make your way. The colours are warm, your words are truthful. Lucky us.

    ReplyDelete