Saturday, August 3, 2013

CHSS ANNUAL VARIETY SHOW AND FUNDRAISER


This is an event put on by the Culture Club. Today the show was for staff and students, tomorrow evening there will be a show for the public. 
The dancing is great.  I realy enjoy the traditional dances.  However Micheal Jackson is pretty popular and it brought back my early childhood memories of the Jackson 5 on Ed Sulivan.  That dates me!! 

I should add that the students and teachers are outstanding dancers and singers.  They have difficulty believing that I cannot sing and that there are no traditional Canadian dances.  My students in Canada would have a hard time believing the amount of dancing these students do as performers! 

Masks on either side of the stage - representing the  4 houses. 



My favourite audience "performer" - Kelly- a boy.  The llama has not yet given him his first haircut 
The Michael Jackson look
Kids crowding the stage for treats from the magician

1 comment:

  1. it reminded me of my school days in CHSS. Was a student there from 2008-2011.

    Ma'm, Have a wonderful time in CHSS.

    Thanks & Warm Regards

    ReplyDelete