Thursday, January 2, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR


Leaving Paro and Bhutan and the Himalaya :(
You put your hands or feet in the tank and the fish "tickle" massage you  ??????? 


Dave and I spent New Year's Eve and the morning of January first in Bangkok.  We rented bikes, rode around, having beers with locals.  In the morning before going to the airport we rented bikes again and cruised around the fishponds and temples.  Luckily he was smart enough to bring his phone and take some photos.  


We split up at the airport - I could not go to Taiwan as my passport is only good for 6 months in my mind - June is 6 months away mo? 



I am happily basking in the sun and sea in Thailand. 




1 comment:

  1. aww great pictures.the monastries are the Highlights of Bhutan Tour and im glad you didnt missed out those.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

    ReplyDelete