Sunday, February 9, 2014

Vancouver

Travelling: 

I can handle plane food, especially on asian airlines.  The rice is always good. 

I cannot handle sleeping seat-mates that do not move when I try to get up to go to the toilet. 

I do not sleep well and everyone else seems to be able to konk out.

My body does not like sitting on a plane for 5 or more hours. 

This trip: 

I keep thinking I see people I know . . . from home - ex-students, other teachers . . . I think simply because they are not Bhutanese and I am not the only chillip in the room, town, region. 

The roads are very wide and straight in Thailand and in Vancouver. 

The beds are very comfortable in Canada. 

There is so much stuff in the malls.  It took me an hour and a half to buy some body cream in Hua Hin, Thailand. 








No comments:

Post a Comment